Returns Policy / Exchanges
Snowcentre wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. All products purchased through Snowcentre are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturers' defects in materials & workmanship. Should you find a defect in a product you purchased upon delivery, please contact us directly.
If it's not the right fit for you we will most certainly accept returns of clean, unworn, unwashed and unaltered items for return. Returns must be made within 14 days of the purchase date. Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange. Contact us to discuss the best options for you.
We offer an 18 month Boot Fit Guarantee* on all boots sold and fitted by us in store. If you have any problems, we can work on them until you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
*Boot fit guarantee will not apply under the following circumstances:
- The purchase date of the boots falls outside of the initial 18month guarantee
- The boots were purchased at a discounted rate (including the annual University ski and snowboard sale)
- Alteration have been made to the boot by someone other than a Snowcentre boot fitter
- The boot and/or size purchased was not recommended by a Snowcentre boot fitter
- A Snowcentre boot fitter has deemed the boot has been damaged by improper use or general wear and tear.
- The boot fit guarantee is not available if boots are purchased online.
Snowcentre will not offer refunds for customers that change their minds. If the items are not fit for their advertised purpose then Snowcentre will offer a refund as long as the item is returned within 10 working days for assessment.