KJUS Bay Mix Womens Jacket
Repel wind and snow in style. This eye-catcher was designed with contrasting fabrics and boasts a wealth of functional benefits against bad weather. This fast-wind-resistant stretch fabric protects you in the strongest of blizzards, while our DWR-treatment means fabric is water and dirt-repellent. The jacket dries quickly due to its stretch, moisture-absorbing and moisture-wicking fabric. Great for very cold temperatures, this jacket uses Extra Warm insulation to regulate body temperature and is still lightweight and soft enough to be a pleasure to wear.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Made in Italy
- Face fabric: 1-layer fabric, 100% polyester
- Finish: DWR treatment
- Inserts: 100% polyester
- Quick drying: Midlayer stretch fabric that quickly absorbs and wicks away moisture, distributes it broadly on the outside to accelerate evaporation
- Wind-resistant and breathable stretch fabric that provides protection in light rain.
- Free motion stretch by Kjus: Unrestricted freedom of movement is one of their major demands. The concept of Free Motion is based on the most innovative stretch fabrics with outstanding properties in terms of elasticity, weight and breathability. The ideal combination of lightness, elasticity and softness.
- Suitable thermal protection and facilitates the effective transportation of moisture from the inside to the outside. Optimum body temperature is key to performance. Our clothing technology traps sufficient heat so whether you are on the slopes or golfing, you are never hampered by the cold. The appropriate midlayer in wintery weather conditions and cooler temperatures with medium to high-intensity physical activity.
- The midlayer quality EXTRA WARM provides effective insulation and a consistent body temperature, while still offering excellent moisture management. The right choice at low to extremely low temperatures and with moderately low to medium-level physical activity. There is not much evidence of it on the outside, but as an inner layer of functional skiwear, the midlayer plays a key role. This is why it is a priority for KJUS. Its immediate proximity to the body requires excellent qualities in terms of breathability, climate control and fit, because the functional challenges accumulate here: differences in the intensity of physical activity, unpredictable weather conditions and the body’s water balance, which responds to changes in temperature and movement. KJUS midlayers are universal talents acting between the body and the outside layer, controlling heat and moisture, providing elasticity for unrestricted freedom of movement and designed for varying needs and weather conditions.
- Covered front pockets with YKK® zippers
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- No top shoulder seam for maximum wearing comfort
- Stretchable sleeve cuffs
- Set-in sleeves
- Woven front panel with decorative stitching