Rome Inferno Boot 18
THE MID-FLEXING, TRICK-STOMPING, ALL-MOUNTAIN BUTCHER
From the jump line to the tree line, the low-profile Inferno is a lightweight all-mountain tool designed for maximum connected comfort and increased board feel. Fitted with Double BOA and Pro F.I.T liners with heat-moldable Performance foam, the Inferno is built for riders who want a boot with enough power to scream through back bowls, enough support to boost off cat-tracks, and just enough flexibility to crank methods.
- Double BOA
- Pro F.I.T. Liner
- TrackedOut Sole
LINER TECH—PRO F.I.T.
- Performance dual-density, heat-moldable foam
- SkateCuff 3D
- QuadZone Lining with Heel Grip
- Expand Toe Zone
- Pro F.I.T. Foambed with AEGIS
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue
- 3D Rubber Printed Backstay
- Direct-Print Rubber on Toe For Strap Grip and Durability
- Ankle Flex Zones