Smartwool PHD Medium Ski Sock
When high impact absorption and ultimate warmth are what you need, the PhD® Ski Medium delivers. Nature's finest Merino combined with the latest technology creates socks that keep your feet warm, dry, and ready to go, run after run. Patented ReliaWool™ technology provides superior durability and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a sock that never bunches, slips or binds. With medium cushioned shin and foot.
- A ski sock for extra-cold days on the mountain
- Indestructawool construction is durable and comfortable
- Merino wool retains heat and wicks moisture
- Mesh venting enhances breathability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit system keeps the sock in place
- Medium cushioning at the shin and foot
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 14" overall height
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.