Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Wmns Jacket
Updated this season with an attached hood, exposed waterproof centre-front zip and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility, this fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cosy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at centre back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers,