Head Radar Helmet
A helmet with integrated visor, which combines the advantages of wearing a goggle with those of having a visor helmet. Comfort is guaranteed, not only for wearers of prescription glasses. In addition, this helmet provides unrestricted field of vision, at the same time offers protection against wind and water. The double-lens visor is built like a traditional goggle, the lens can be exchanged within seconds by simply using to integrated buckles. The new and patent pending Sphere Fit system assures the perfect fit of this innovative helmet and the magnetic Fidlock buckle quickly secures the helmet without any hassle. Add a modern sporty design and you have a helmet, that has it all.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.