Planks All-Time Insulated Wmns Jacket
The All-Time Insulated Jacket is a classic styled Ski Jacket, built using high performance fabrics, loaded with features and no compromise on style, this might just be your new favourite jacket of All-Time.
Ready to Shred the All-Time comes packed with a toasty 100g quilted insulation that’ll keep you stoked to ride on even the coldest of days, as well as having a 15k/15k waterproof-breathability rating and taped seams that together lock out moisture and keep you weather protected. The All-Time jacket hosts Planks RideDRY15 2-layer fabric that features a mechanical stretch built for all mountain ski performance and ultimate comfort.
- Fit: Regular fit in the body.
- Waterproofing: RIDEDry rated 15,000 hydrostatic head.
- Breathability: Rated 15,000
- Insulation: 100g of synthetic quilted insulation.
- Full taped seams prevent water entering between the fabric.
- DWR coating on the face fabric encourages water to bead off. This is solvent free.
- Zipped ventalation under the arm increase the air flow.
- Large helmet compatible hood which is easily adjusted with toggles at the front and 1 toggle at the back.
- Removable powder skirt which can be attached to Planks trousers.
- Adjustable cuffs with a velcro strap.
- Internal lycra cuffs close the fit around your wrist and prevent snow entering up the arm.
- Full length main zip is protected under a fabric storm guard.
- Brushed fleece placed at the chin to increase your comfort.
- Adjustable drawcorrd at the hem and waist closes the fit around you, the toggles are quick-release for ease of use.
- Water resistant zipped chest pocket on the left hand side.
- 2 large pouch pockets with entry from the top and side.
- Zipped lift pass pocket on the left forearm.
- Internal mesh drop pocket for a pair of goggles.
- Internal media pocket with a cordoutlet and headphone loops.
- Eco: Made with 55% recycled polyester.