Patagonia Snowshot Jacket
PATAGONIAs motion-friendly Snowshot Jacket for men, designed for superior comfort and mobility, lets you slip through the season’s highs and lows.
For creative link-ups in the pillows and trees or dropping into fresh steeps, the M Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA has a fabric package that includes a burly H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell (70% recycled) with a waterproof and breathable barrier for storm protection.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases the fabric’s durability and keeps you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam.
Weather-sealing features include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor and soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts. A low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep.
Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
The M Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA comes with a technical silhouette and an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing
- High collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 831 g (29.3 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
PATAGONIA has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, PATAGONIA became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Material specifications for Patagonia SNOWSHOT JACKET
- Shell fabric: H2No™ Performance Standard - 2-layer, 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining - body and sleeves: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh, DWR finish
- Lining - hood, lower body and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, DWR finish, bluesign® approved
- Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, waterproof, windproof
- Material outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: Polyester
- Outer fabric: 2-layer, H2No® Performance Standard