Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Wmns Jacket
For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, the fully featured 2-layer Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by PATAGONIA for women is insulated with Thermogreen® polyester, has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
For the full-time rider, weekend warrior or decade-plus ski bum the priorities are all pretty much the same: good friends, good snow, good times (and maybe some good beer, too). Stick around for a week or a year in the W Insulated Snowbelle by PATAGONIA. The waterproof jacket by PATAGONIA combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to keep you warm and free in the nastiest weather.
Built with a soft-to-the-touch, yet tough H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Lightweight, yet ultrawarm Thermogreen™ polyester (90% recycled) insulation feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
PATAGONIA has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, PATAGONIA became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Material specifications for Patagonia INSULATED SNOWBELLE JACKET
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard shell - 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Thermogreen® (Arms: 40 g/m²; Body: 80 g/m²) 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta, bluesign approved
- Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, waterproof, windproof
- Material insulation: 100% Polyester
- Material outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: Thermogreen®
- Outer fabric: 2-layer, H2No® Performance Standard