Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Wmns Jacket
Designed from the inside out with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX face fabric and a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation for warmth, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are warm, durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With a combination of burly fabric and strategically placed insulation, our Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket keeps you warm, provides tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and does it all without compromising mobility and weight. With a refined fit and streamlined styling, it’s built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric, made from tenacious 100% recycled polyester, for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. We treat the shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop moisture and wet snow and increase abrasion resistance. A body-mapped combination of compressible 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen™ insulation traps your heat and provides lightweight, efficient warmth that stays warm even if wet. Inside, a 100% polyester lining increases durability, adds an easy glide over layers to keep you moving freely and manages moisture when you work up a steam. The removable, two-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions; a tall collar protects your face and neck from freezer burn. Finer points include a fully adjustable powder skirt; pit zips; watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation to reduce bulk and weight; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket (and cable routing); one forearm pocket; two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen™ insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 921 g (32.5 oz)