Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket
The Insulated Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA for men is designed with a focus on your freedom of movement, your comfort in cold conditions and your protection from frenzied weather all while maintaining an articulated fit that allows you to ride naturally without feeling constrained.
A durable, soft-to-the-touch H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell provides waterproof/breathable performance to keep you dry in juicy weather (or for the occasional augering-in). A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation due to wet snow and rain and increases abrasion resistance.
Full-time warmth comes from the soft, stuffable Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation that traps heat and continues to stay warm even if it gets wet. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a built-in visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. A tall collar protects your neck and face even with the hood down. Articulated patterning in the arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam. Inside, a low-profile powder skirt provides an always-ready seal (it has a webbing loop that connects to any PATAGONIA® Snow pants).
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted handwarmers
- One chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash with key clip
- An internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 921 g (32.5 oz)
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
PATAGONIA has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, PATAGONIA became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Material specifications for Patagonia INSULATED SNOWSHOT JACKET
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g (arms: 40-g) Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
- Material characteristics: breathable, insulated, waterproof, windproof
- Material insulation: 100% Polyester
- Material outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Thermogreen®
- Outer fabric: 2-layer, H2No® Performance Standard