Patagonia Snowdrifter Bib Pant
The backcountry ready, lightweight 3-layer M SnowDrifter Bibs by PATAGONIA for men have an ultrabreathable soft-shell upper and provide H2No® Performance Standard protection in a 70% recycled stretch fabric.
The M SnowDrifter Bibs by PATAGONIA are built for uphill comfort when you need it, with serious waterproof protection for warm and dry descents.
- Suspenders detach in the front for quick and easy entry
- Full coverage bibs have a drop-seat configuration with two-way slider side zips for venting and convenient relief
- Boot gaiters seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- Two thigh zippered cargo pockets and one large zippered chest pocket with inside loop to secure valuables
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 584 g
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Material specifications for Patagonia M SNOWDRIFTER BIBS
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) solid stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a soft polyester knit backer
- Bib upper: 6.5-oz 63% recycled nylon, 26% polyester, 11% elastane double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR finish
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, waterproof, windproof
- Material outer fabric: 100% Ripstop-Polyester
- Outer fabric: H2No® Performance Standard