Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Apres Boot
Modern materials applied to a classic Sorel silhouette. This functional pack boot is ideal for any use from après ski to a trip to the store. A versatile boot for those who want a waterproof boot with a removable liner.
Best For: Heavy Snow
- UPPER: Waterproof nylon upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
- Shaft Height: 9 5/6 in.
- Heel Height: 4/5 in.
- Platform Height: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 24 oz / 680 g.
- Measurements based on size 9.